Charlotte NC homes for sale in and around golf country club communities including The Palisades Country Club Charlotte NC 28278, Ballantyne Country Club Charlotte NC 28277 and many more
In Charlotte NC, the most attractive residential golf country club homes communities are built around the many of the prestigious and very diverse country clubs including The Palisades Country Club, Ballantyne Country Club, Charlotte Country Club, Quail Hollow Club, Carmel Country Club, The Myers Park Country Club, TPC at Piper Glen, just to mention a few.
Deciding on which areas to look for country club homes for your family can be a daunting task, but with our guidance, we will provide you with the assurance that the country club homes you will be visiting are in convenient proximity to the country club you will end up belonging to.
With a population of over 1.5 million, Charlotte’s metropolitan area is the biggest in the Carolinas and it’s only growing. Roughly one in four residents of the Queen City have moved here in the past decade. In fact, as one of the nation’s fastest-growing cities, Charlotte attracts about 500 newcomers each week
The geographic location of the city is a major drawing point for a lot of people. For a lot of transplants from northern states, the Midwest, and the west coast, Charlotte has a lot to offer. The city’s climate is relatively mild but still allows for a taste of all four seasons. Also, for a quick getaway, residents can take advantage of the “Three Hour” Rule — a trip to the eastern seashore and a multitude of beaches and great golf is just a three-hour drive. Rather hit the slopes than the beach? The Appalachian Mountains are just a three-hour drive in the opposite direction.
Charlotte also boasts a number of different options for recreation — from Carowinds, one of the largest amusement parks in the Southeast, to the US National Whitewater Center, featuring the world’s largest and most complex recirculating artificial whitewater river. Just south of the city is Lake Wylie and a host of great summertime activities for any boating enthusiast.
There is a vibrant nightlife in Uptown Charlotte and most would argue the focal point is the EpiCentre, a premium dining, entertainment, and shopping complex. It is centrally located in the heart of the city and boasts more than 30 venues including bars, restaurants, nightclubs, shopping, a bowling alley, an upscale movie theater and a 12 story hotel.
Getting to enjoy the Uptown Atmosphere has gotten a lot easier over the past few years with the addition of Charlotte’s Light Rail System, which transports into and out of the heart of the city. Executives and young professionals also take advantage of this efficient way of avoiding rush hour traffic every morning and evening as well. Plans are underway to expand this popular way of transportation several more miles north of the city.
Venturing just outside of Uptown gives residents a more relaxing bar and dining experiences in some of Charlotte’s historic neighborhoods — like North Davidson, Elizabeth, Plaza Midwood, Dilworth, and Southend — each with a style and atmosphere their own.
To stretch one’s intellectual muscles, Charlotteans can head to the Levine Museum of the New South, the Charlotte Museum of History, the Mint Museum or the Bechter Museum of Modern Art. You can even take the whole family to Discovery Place for a wide range of intellectual exploration. Education opportunities abound in and around the city with several colleges, the largest being UNC Charlotte. With over 21,000 undergraduate students, it is the fastest growing university in the state system and currently the fourth largest.
For the sports fan, Charlotte’s Uptown is home to two professional teams: the NFL’s Carolina Panthers and the NBA’s Charlotte Bobcats. Current discussions are underway for the relocation of the Charlotte Knights, a Triple-A baseball team, which would bring a proposed multi-million dollar ballpark to the heart of Uptown. For the golfer, Charlotte is home to one of the PGA’s premier events — the Wells Fargo Championship — held at the Quail Hollow Country Club every year.
NASCAR fans are also proud to call North Carolina the birthplace of their favorite sport — one reason in March of 2006 Charlotte was selected to be the home of the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Just north of the city is Charlotte Motor Speedway which hosts several NASCAR races annually including the Sprint All-Star Race.
Be it schools, museums, professional sports, unique bars and restaurants, great recreational activities like a day on the lake or an amusement park featuring the tallest roller coaster in the Southeast, Charlotte has a lot to offer. A big city with a small town Southern charm, it’s easy to see why Charlotte is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country.
Charlotte, like much of the southeastern United States, has a subtropical climate, with four distinct seasons. Winters are short and generally cool, with a January daily average of 41.7 degrees Fahrenheit. On average there are 58 nights per year that drop to or below freezing, and only 2 days that fail to rise above freezing. April is the driest month, with an average of 2.95 inches or precipitation. Summers are hot and humid, with a daily average in July of 80.3 degrees Fahrenheit. There are 40 days per year with highs at or above 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Autumn is generally drier than Spring. In 2010 Charlotte saw its first white Christmas since 1974 measuring 3.5 inches of snow.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $7,000,0006 beds, 7 baths10,559 sqft lot 4.51 acListed with Builders Realty LLCMLS 3368653
- $6,200,0006 beds, 11 baths15,621 sqft lot 11.00 acListed with Southern Homes of the CarolinasMLS 3422830
- $5,300,0005 beds, 5 baths9,385 sqft lot 19.97 acListed with Premier Sotheby's International RealtyMLS 3282873
- $4,950,0004 beds, 8 baths10,800 sqft lot 4.70 acListed with Ivester Jackson PropertiesMLS 3254980
- $4,500,0006 beds, 9 baths7,149 sqft lot 1.30 acListed with Dickens Mitchener & Associates IncMLS 3420702
- $4,500,0005 beds, 8 baths8,288 sqft lot 43,560 sqftListed with HM PropertiesMLS 3377821
- $4,495,0007 beds, 9 baths8,190 sqft lot 1.27 acListed with Reside Realty LLCMLS 3434215
- $4,480,0005 beds, 8 baths8,045 sqft lot 39,639 sqftListed with D. Jonathan Chiott, REALTORMLS 3369529
- $4,250,0005 beds, 7 baths5,965 sqft lot 5.01 acListed with Ivester Jackson PropertiesMLS 3299035
- $3,995,0004 beds, 3 baths4,661 sqft lot 3.06 acListed with HM PropertiesMLS 3442147
- $3,995,0006 beds, 9 baths9,031 sqft lot 28,314 sqftListed with HM PropertiesMLS 3430827
- $3,950,0005 beds, 9 baths11,500 sqft lot 5.00 acListed with Peters & AssociatesMLS 3271830
- $3,500,0005 beds, 8 baths8,796 sqft lot 25,700 sqftListed with Keller Williams South ParkMLS 3419825
- $3,290,0006 beds, 8 baths6,390 sqft lot 18,730 sqftListed with Helen Adams RealtyMLS 3428493
- $3,250,0006 beds, 8 baths7,364 sqft lot 43,560 sqftListed with Dickens Mitchener & Associates IncMLS 3355705
- $3,200,0005 beds, 5 baths4,972 sqft lot 21,562 sqftListed with Keller Williams South ParkMLS 3428766
- $3,175,0004 beds, 5 baths6,381 sqft lot 17,467 sqftListed with HM PropertiesMLS 3392515
- $3,000,0005 beds, 6 baths6,400 sqft lot 4.82 acListed with HM PropertiesMLS 3381407
- $2,999,0005 beds, 7 baths7,668 sqft lot 43,560 sqftListed with Ivester Jackson PropertiesMLS 3197936
- $2,997,0005 beds, 6 baths7,475 sqft lot 2.33 acListed with Ivester Jackson PropertiesMLS 3438476
- $2,980,0005 beds, 7 baths6,153 sqft lot 25,264 sqftListed with D. Jonathan Chiott, REALTORMLS 3440680
- $2,925,0005 beds, 10 baths9,469 sqft lot 34,848 sqftListed with CottinghamChalkHayes, REALTORSMLS 3395640
- $2,890,0005 beds, 6 baths8,236 sqft lot 7.23 acListed with Peters & AssociatesMLS 3394016
- $2,875,0005 beds, 6 baths6,448 sqft lot 6.13 acListed with HM PropertiesMLS 3390681
- $2,800,0005 beds, 5 baths6,499 sqft lot 19,602 sqftListed with Cottingham ChalkMLS 3431354
- $2,800,0005 beds, 6 baths5,611 sqft lot 23,086 sqftListed with Keller Williams South ParkMLS 3416571
- $2,795,0004 beds, 4 baths4,127 sqft lot 27,007 sqftListed with Dickens Mitchener & Associates IncMLS 3417315
- $2,750,0005 beds, 7 baths7,195 sqft lot 24,829 sqftListed with HM PropertiesMLS 3424802
- $2,750,0005 beds, 8 baths11,428 sqft lot 3.70 acListed with RE/MAX ExecutiveMLS 3280377
- $2,749,9005 beds, 10 baths10,769 sqft lot 4.28 acListed with Scarlett Real Estate, LLCMLS 3360689
The data relating to real estate on this website derive in part from the Internet Data Exchange program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Havmoeller nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Properties reported may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS
© 2018 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
This Real Estate IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.